The proof is in the pudding… Putting slots to the test
And we don’t mean the chocolate or lemon variety either! Here at LeoVegas Blog, we pride ourselves as pioneers when it comes to the meticulous testing of new slots, much like a TV show or magazine would test drive a new model of car or try out a new Xbox game. Meticulous testing of our own games and benchmarking them against others is a completely unique innovation within the online casino industry. This is what we call Slot Science.
We’ll try out an exclusive range of slots and rate them in the most transparent manner possible:
- How playing it on mobile compares to desktop or other mobile
- Mathematical data predicting how often you get Scatter and Wild symbols.
- How the game rates for speed of play, volatility, clarity of symbols and overall quality of design.
- Whether the game has a jackpot or any other special features.
- An impartial score for the game and how it compares to similar games.
Fairytale Legends: Hansel & Gretel
NetEnt’s big slot of 2017 has been tested by us playing over 2000 spins on it and the results are in. Find out how it scored for graphics, mobile performance, features and plenty of other factors!
Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood
2000 spins later and our verdict has landed. Red Riding Hood slot is another masterpiece by NetEnt and it is by a valid reason we call it "Red for dangerously good". Find out how it comes it scored so high our Game Engine and Audio & Video test.