How to: Install the LeoVegas Android App
Our dear Customer Support usually get notices from our players asking how to download and install the Android app. Yes, it is a little tricky and it has a reason behind it.
By default, the Android mobile operating system doesn’t allow it’s users to install applications distributed outside Google Play. At this time, there is actually no casino operator who is allowed to distribute it’s app in the Play store…
So before you can actually install the LeoVegas Android App, you’ll need to tell your device that it can install any apps outside of the Play Store.
Step by step how to install an Android casino app
For an Android, the process is a little longer to install a casino app, compared to iPhone. This is due to the reason mentioned above that Google Play does not allow any real-money gambling games in their store. But there is an easy and quick fix how to work around it.
This is what you need to do:
- Make sure your device is running the latest Android operative system
- Go to Settings > Security > select unknown sources
- Go to android.leovegas.com
- An Android file (.apk) will automatically start download
- Once it’s done go to your app drawer and click “Downloads”
- Open the LeoVegas file and install your app
- Voila, you can now play casino games with LeoVegas Android App!